Monday, December 16, 2013

I had two dates this weekend!

My weekend was great! Saturday: I got to watch one of my daughter's sing on stage with the girls choir. She was one of 12 young singers that were nominated by their school's music teacher. She met with this provincial group only 4 times to rehearse 3 songs to perform in front of a very full church. It was great to watch and beautiful to listen to with my date, my youngest daughter, by my side. I was rather disappointed that my ex did not bring my other 2 children along to support their sister. (He left them at home with his girlfriend to babysit. But that's another story for another blog.. (http://karmaisabitchandsoareyou.blogspot.ca) My singer
My date:
Sunday: Was just as great as Saturday! Again, a bit disappointed that my son wasn't there to support his 2 sisters, but.. we can read about that here: http://karmaisabitchandsoareyou.blogspot.ca/ My son can't help his dad is the way he is. On stage this time, was not only my singer, but my singer and her older sister. They both made me cry while they performed their ballet routines. Thanks to a very nice lady who gave me 2 of her reserved seats my date and I had a great view. My date posing with one of her half-sisters:

No comments:

Post a Comment